FIRE RESTORATION SERVICES IN SAN ANTONIO
Our team will be there for you every step of the way to complete reconstruction of your home.
We take on any project, large and small, from smoke damage cleaning to full structure restoration.
We Help You Restore Every Part of Your Home
From walls, ceilings, and floors to furniture and upholstery, Water and Fire Restoration Team services cover every inch of your home. We can even help you deal with smoke damage if your home has not been directly touched by fire but was still close enough to incur damages. Even if the major devastation has already been addressed, Water and Fire Restoration can address any lingering issues like smoke odors and structural damages.
Our Fire Restoration Services Include:
Emergency Response: You can call us at Water and Fire Restoration Team 24/7 and we will direct a team member to your location promptly to inspect the property and ask the damages (fire, soot, smoke, etc.).
Immediate Services: The WAFRT will provide all types of services needed to prevent further property damage and avoid safety risks, from board-up, housing assistance, temporary lighting installation, and even assist you in getting your clothes cleaned.
Insurance Claims: Our experts help prepare all necessary paperwork and meet with you and your insurance company representatives to come to an agreement on the extent of scope necessary for repairs.
Packing Assistance: We pack out, relocate, clean and store all of your surviving belongings. If needed, we can also help dispose of non-salvageable aments and work with a non-salvageable team to get you compensated for your loss items and aid in replacement.
Water Removal: We use air movers and dehumidifiers to maximally speed up the drying process and minimize water damage.
Smoke Removal: Using professional equipment and specialized techniques, we clean up your walls, ceilings, and other surfaces from smoke and soot. Despite this, our goal is to ensure all smoke damaged areas are replaced new if possible.
Reconstruction: Our experienced general contractors (who also happen to be custom home builders) take care of major fire repairs, restoration, sanitizing, and deodorizing, so you can rest assured you and your home are in good hands.
After Fire Steps
1. File a claim with your insurance company.
2. Interview a Full Service Restoration Company immediately, or call us at (726) 224-2000.
3. Restoration company removes standing water to prevent mold and further damages.
4. Remove valuables, firearms, and important papers and documentation.
5. Restoration company secures property, boarding up windows, doors, and openings if needed to prevent theft and mitigate damages.
6. Schedule homeowner’s pets to be protected and boarded.
7. Replace prescriptions or medications that have been exposed to fire and smoke.
8. Secure housing through insurance.
9. Schedule restoration company to contact insurance adjuster to estimate damage.
10. Save all receipts.